Monday, December 29, 2008

The Party of Helicopters - The Terror Continues (+download)

I feel as though I've neglected these guys the past months. I rarely listen to them anymore, but these guys are an amazing band. I've never really heard anything like them, just the sound is so, different than what you usually here. The full title of this is "The Terror Continues 1995-2004 Demo", so in short, these are all demos from that time-span, I'd assume heh. I myself, do happen to favor The Man I Fell In Love With (formed by members of Party of Helicopters), but these guys will always have a place in my heart. For fans of Harriet the Spy, Engine Down, Braid, etc.

The Party of Helicopters - The Terror Continues 1995-2004 Demo
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qr2buv4j4ml

No comments:

Post a Comment