Monday, December 29, 2008

Algernon Cadwallader - Hot Green (+download)

I feel bad for uploading this, being that it hasn't even been released yet. But I hope from people downloading this that they actually will purchase it when it gets released. Algernon Cadwallader is without a doubt, one of, if not my favorite band of this century. No doubt, influenced by Cap'n Jazz, but I find that the melodic guitar seems to upstage what Cap'n Jazz did. Sure, Cap'n Jazz is one of the most popular Kinsella-related and "emo"(using this term lightly) bands out there, I find that Algernon has a better, happier feel to it. Definitely give a listen if you're into Street Smart Cyclist, Cap'n Jazz, Bridge and Tunnel, you know all that stuff. So bummed I missed seeing these guys when they played at the Rudich Ranch near me. Oh well, I'll see them some day.

Algernon Cadwallader - Hot Green:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lo2dmfitmij

No comments:

Post a Comment